Video Game: Transformers Battle Universe
Transformers Battle Universe is a fighting game. It was released by Hasbro for their Net Jet PC Game System. Its roster includes ten of the most prominent Transformers characters from the past 25 years.The story is about a battle royal for control over the Matrix of Leadership. The Matrix has selected ten Cybertronians from ten different dimensions to fight each other and prove which one is worthy to wield its power. The combatants are as follows:AUTOBOTS
Optimus Prime (Generation One)
Optimus Prime (Transformers Animated)
Optimus Prime (Transformers 2007)
Optimus Primal (Beast Wars)
Bumblebee (Transformers 2007)DECEPTICONS
Megatron (Generation One)
Megatron (Transformers Animated)
Megatron (Transformers 2007)
Megatron (Beast Wars)
Starscream (Generation One)
Tropes associated with this game:
- Arch-Enemy: Naturally, the Optimus-Megatron pairs.
- Awesome but Impractical: The story is actually interesting, but the graphics leave much to be desired.
- Continuity Snarl: Could be, depending on who you ask.
- Cosmic Keystone: The Matrix
- Crisis Crossover
- Cross Over
- The Starscream: You can't have a multi-universe crossover like this without Starscream... seems weird that there's only one though.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: This version of the Matrix most have some weird time-control powers to bring all these guy's together.
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny