Video Game: Thrillville
Thrillville is a video game series developed by Frontier and published by LucasArts.The first game tells about scientist Uncle Mortimer, the owner in theme park, Thrillville, however, Vernon Garrison, a multi-million dollar businessman, builds his own theme park, Globo-Joy, and steals all the ride designs from Thrillville for it. The sequel is called Thrillville: Off the Rails and once again pits you against Vernon as he tries to stop your rise to fame.Tropes included:
- Abnormal Ammo: The audio-responsive nanotechnological color-changing wonder paint introduced in the second park is used as a weapon in the western shooting games. The pirate-themed shooters feature a gun that fires coins.
- Butt Monkey / Chew Toy: Mortimer. He gets himself hurt in almost every cutscene.
- Critical Existence Failure: Averted; cars in RC Wars are harder to control when damaged
- Noodle Implements: When telling secrets.Player: (whispers)Guest: Cool, but how did you convince the zookeeper to let you?
- Spelling Song: "T-H-R-I-L-L-V-I-L-L-E, Thrillville let's go."
- Third-Person Person: Robotson refers himself as "self".
- Villain with Good Publicity: Garrison