Video Game: The Exhausting Adventures Of Gentle Sod
You are Gentle Sod. You collect coins. Oh... and don't die! Go!The Exhausting Adventures of Gentle Sod is a Platform Game created by Splapp-me-do. It is a standard run and jump platformer where you collect coins and jump on enemies' heads. Actually, you can't control the character at all, and it ends with him exploding.
- Arc Words: "The moon, the stars, and the sun."
- "I don't understand"/"Now I understand"
- Blob Monster: One of the enemies is a green blob with horns. You never see it again after the intro.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Gentle Sod doesn't appear to own shoes. He does wear socks, though.
- Downer Ending: Gentle Sod explodes for some reason.
- Follow the Money: The main goal, or so it'd have you believe.
- Gainax Ending
- Gasshole: Gentle Sod is this. He farts evert time you try to make him do something.
- Goomba Stomp: How you defeat enemies, if there were any to speak of.
- Killer Robot: Another enemy, resembling a generator with legs. You never meet it in-game, either.
- Made of Explodium: Gentle Sod, as revealed at the end.
- No Plot? No Problem!
- Spikes Of Doom: One of the things that can kill you, although you never actually encounter any.
- Unwinnable Joke Game
- Walking Head: Gentle Sod himself is this.
Now I understand. Kaboom!