The game features the Teen Titans (Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy) as playable characters in story mode. Players are able to switch between any of the five Titans in real time, each with unique fighting abilities, and the game allows up to four players simultaneously.
Tropes associated with Teen Titans:
- Addressing the Player; At the end of the game, it turns out the reason for all the random chaos is because the developers are putting them through these situations merely to entertain "You there on the couch". You are the Big Bad
- Beat 'em Up: The game's genre.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: One mission has the entire game glitch, causing the screen to turn completely gray except for the Titans and Mumbo Jumbo's mooks. You're lead to believe its a legitimate glitch, until the Titans comment on it. The ending does this, see The Man Behind the Man
- Everyone Ten and Up Rating
- Protection Mission: One mission has you protect Beast Boy while he tries to push back a train for reasons this troper can't remember
- The Man Behind the Man: Numerous Villains turn out to answer to another guy, only for that guy to be taking orders from another guy, Eventually culminating in the developers being revealed as the Big Bads with you as The Dragon, or as Their Partner, depending on how you interpret yourself.