is a game made by Kiloo & SYBO Games for the iOS and Android, released in 2012. In it, you play a young delinquent
caught vandalizing, and you must evade the Inspector and his dog using Le Parkour
as they chase you through the train area of your city. In 2013 the game was update to go on World Tour
, traveling to various world locations.
Tropes applying to the game include:
- Action Girl: The female protagonists are just as good at evading obstacles as the male ones.
- Added Alliterative Appeal: The title, as mentioned below, is a Non-Indicative Name yet was obviously chosen for the alliteration.
- Amusing Injuries: If the teens get hit by moving trains they're bounced back to the screen.
- Badass Adorable: The way they draw the characters make them look like this.
- Bare Your Midriff: Many of the girls.
- Beach Episode: The World Tour in Rio De Janeiro and Miami.
- Big Applesauce: Visited New York in the first World Tour Edition.
- Christmas Episode: The London Update.
- Death Is Cheap: Since the introduction of Keys.
- Difficulty By Acceleration
- Double Jump: With the Super Sneakers. Up to Eleven with the Power Jumper. A literal Double Jump ability can be obtained during Mysterizer Mondays.
- Endless Game
- Excuse Plot: You're caught vandalizing. The inspector chases you. Good luck.
- Fragile Speedster: All of the playable characters. It takes one train or two bumps into objects to end your run.
- Halloween Episode: The New Orleans Update.
- Free-Range Children: Most of the characters are in their early teens, yet they spend most of their time at the subway tracks.
- Hover Board: Several can be purchased in the Shop. It functions as limited crash protection.
- Le Parkour: Essentially what you get up to while trying to evade the Inspector, what with your fancy flips and jumps, your avoiding getting hit by trains and other obstacles, and your special equipment.
- Loads and Loads of Characters There is 28 playable characters (Including Jake, the token characters, purchasable characters and the limited characters) that's a lot for this type of game
- Non-Indicative Name: Not only is there far more running than surfing (unless you're using a hoverboard), but the game also takes place largely above ground rather than in a subway.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Zombie Jake and Zoe.
- Palette Swap: None of the Subways has special abilities to differentiate themselves.
- The Subways later gain outfits, which is essentially a palette swap.
- The Boards mostly played this straight. However, Its averted with the ones that has abilities.
- Power-Up Magnet: The magnet draws all coins towards you.
- Perpetual Smiler: Almost all of the playable characters. Spike, Zoe and The Inspector are the only Aversions.
- Put on a Bus: Any limited Character with a new update.
- Score Multiplier: It increases the more missions sets you complete. There's also an in-game powerup that doubles your score.
- Stern Chase: The Inspector will not give up chasing you, and the game ends when you slip up and he catches you.
- Taking You with Me: If you lose by bumping into a moving train, the Inspector is thrown along with you.
- World Tour: Since the third update. The characters visit (and break the law in) several major world cities, with the background changing to match. Limited-edition characters also pop up with each new city.