Video Game: Space Voyage
Space Voyage, also known as Space Voyage: a Paint Adventure'', is an illustrated suggestion game created by Bay12 Forums user Robocorn. It follows the exploits of TQ-01, An Ace Pilot, and TQ-02, An extremely skilled engineer, as well as an extensive cast spanning multiple light years.You can find the game Here
This game provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Muffins
- Alien Catnip: Yoghurt.
- Ambiguous Gender: TQ-01 has equal Femenine and Masculine levels.
- And I Must Scream: TQ-666 traps himself in a mountain of tears after Seeing the horror of the Surrealm he created
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Each and every single droid we have seen so far.
- Bonus Material: "Yogurt for the Yogurt God!"
- Dream Land: The Surrealm
- Haiku: TQ-666 speaks like this exclusively. Eventually the voltrons start talking like this too.
- Power Armor: TQ-02 has a knack for building those, even though he never knows exactly how he does it. Eventually he makes Leeanne into one
- Psychic Powers: Alpha Rauthaz commands telekineses, and boy does she use it.
- MIND BULLET
- The Starscream: Gamma Magneta takes power after Alpha Rauthaz accidentally kills her patsy.
- Villain Protagonist: Alpha Rauthaz