Video Game: Skunny Save Our Pizzas
Skunny: Save Our Pizzas is a platform game released in 1993 by Copysoft.In this game Skunny the squirrel must travel back in time to ancient Rome to stop an evil chef from changing history by destroying the invention of the pizza so he can make a cheap imitation that everybody will have to eat!The gameplay is basically jumping from platform to platform and onto the heads of roman legions.Needs Wiki Magic Love.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Ancient Rome
- Battle Trophy: Many enemies drop a piece of their equipment when defeated, such as a helmet or harp. Sadly, they only award points when picked up.
- Bottomless Pits: Skunny could fall down one of these and lose a life.
- Cartoon Bomb: Can be picked up by Skunny and used against foes, sending them flying.
- Catapult to Glory: Skunny can use small catapults to launch himself across chasms.
- Evil Chef: The game's Big Bad, the Chef of Cadiz, who fights with kitchen knives.
- Funny Animal: Skunny.
- Goomba Stomp: One of the ways to defeat enemies.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Skunny seems to be wearing no trousers (or shoes).
- Made of Explodium: Tridents and musical notes used by the enemies explode on impact.
- Nutty Squirrel: Skunny.
- Scoring Points: You get points for destroying enemies and getting items.
- Time Travel: Skunny ends up going back in time to Ancient Rome.