A videogame about badgers, in which you are their mother.
A sequel is in the works, to be released august 2014, where you play as a lynx and (according to the steam page) promises a more open world and a focus on the hunting mechanics to feed the cubs, as well as requiring them to drink as well.
This Game provides examples of:
- Bittersweet Ending: The end of the game sees Mama Badger killed and carried away by the eagle, leaving her pups alone and whimpering piteously for a mother who will never return. However, they also arrive safely in their new home, having grown up enough to look after themselves. The last shot of the game shows the eagle returning to its nest with the mother badger in tow, preparing to feed its own hungry offspring.
- Escort Mission: All of the game. At least the badger pups always stay close. (Except during the night mission, when they might get scared by noises.)
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Mama Bear: A variant. The game never involves fighting, nevertheless Mama Badger will do everything to protect, feed and guide her pups. And in the end, die for them.
- Nature Is Not Nice
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: The badger pups. Just try and say they're not adorable in the highest degree.
- Scenery Porn
- Video Game Caring Potential, The Videogame
- Video Game Lives: in a touch of Fridge Brilliance, you start the game with five lives...
- Wild Wilderness
- Wizard Needs Food Badly: The badger pups lose color and halt if not fed.