Video Game: Shattered Planet
A game from Kitfox Games released in 2014. Available for iOS, Android, and PC, and available on Steam.
The game contains the following trope examples:
- Apocalypse How: The details have yet to be revealed, but definitely on a Planetary Scale.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Your contact hopes that you aren't surrounded by that dreadful oxygen.
- Bland-Name Product: Red Cow Strength drink.
- Buffy Speak: "Doing important...science...things."
- Cloning Blues: You will die, but each clone is exactly the same to the molecule.
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: Associated with Cloning Blues, you will die, but how you are replaced has yet to be revealed.
- Fog of War: The map is partially obscured by black and transparency.
- For Science!: A tagline of the game, basically a blanket explanation for every mission.
- Not a Mask: Some of the featured aliens have faces that look remarkably like masks, but as explained, it is fully integrated physiology.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When something you can strike is in the Fog of War, it is indicated by a pair of red eyes.