Video Game / Rumble Pack
(Not to be confused with the Nintendo 64 add on.
) is a Freeware
indie Fighting Game
made by Studio Egg using M.U.G.E.N
. The main aspect of the game is the Radix system, which allows players to select one of three different fighting styles for each character. The game has a cast of strange characters including a girl who fights with her hair, an anthropomorphic chicken who controls fire and wields dual knives, a vampire queen and more.
- Absolute Cleavage: Nadia's dress.
- Batter Up: Roy uses a branch as a makeshift baseball bat.
- Bloody Murder: Charlotte's Blood Orb, Blood Strike, Blood Slash and Blood Storm attacks.
- Cute Monster Girl: Pearl may have bright pink skin, pointy ears and two toes on her feet, but she is otherwise attractive.
- Difficult but Awesome: Binary style requires more skill to use, but mastering it allows players to do massive combos and use cinematic Overdrive attacks.
- Funny Animal: Oliver and Badcat are antropomorphic cats, MC Supercut and Captain Jack are antropomorphic roosters.
- Gainaxing: Charlotte, Nadia and Tsukiko have this.
- Gratuitous German: MC Supercut's attacks have german names, and he calls his attacks.
- Gratuitous Japanese: Parodied by Oliver. One of his quotes when he attacks is "Something... in Japanese"
- Humanoid Abomination: Zppr is a shadowy creature whose body is usually covered by a completely zipped up hoodie and can sprout spike covered appendages.
- Instant Runes: Appear during Natalia's Overdrive attack.
- Lag Cancel: Binary style allows you to cancel any attack into another one. Mastering this is essential to being good with this style.
- Limit Break: In addition to ordinary Super Moves, Binary style allows players to perform Overdrive attacks, complete with a cartoon cutscene.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Ghosteo ressembles an octopus, and Word Of God states that he often gets mistaken for one.
- Petal Power: Sofie's specials mostly involve flowers.
- Playing with Fire: MC Supercut has a variety of fire based moves.
- Prehensile Hair: Tsukiko uses her hair to do some attacks.
- Pun: Sofie's Wrecka Whip is a play on Rekka, a fighting game term for an attack that can be done three times in a row.
- Shock and Awe: Nadia fights with electric attacks and magnetic bracelets.
- Stripperiffic: Pearl's "clothing" (If it can be called that) consists of magenta strips that barely cover her naughty bits.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The Elbe Dresden Night stage's background music is based off the theme from Twelve Monkeys.
- Theme Song Power Up: MC Supercut's Brennen Ultimatum causes the Japanese Dragon Ball Z theme to play.
- Totally Radical: Or the more modern equivalent, swag, which is used on the combo counter.
- Whip It Good: Sofie and Taeko have a whip. Tsukiko's hair could also count.