Rumble Fighter is a 3D MMO fighting game focusing more on Player Vs Player combat with some Player Vs Environment.There are many different basic styles for a character that determine their initial stats and what exocores they can use. Characters can transform using exocores, giving them access to two special moves per core, and can carry two different cores at once. Fighting styles are determined using secret scrolls, with a basic fighting style being available to anyone without a scroll.
Unfortunately, the game will be closing on May 23rd, 2014. However, Gamescampus will be hosting the game soon.
This game provides examples of:
- Animorphism: Soul Fighter works this way
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Everyone is this by default unless they use an exo.
- Battle Aura: Along with a few exocores, there are also some items that do this.
- Beam Spam: Some of the exocores can do this.
- BFS: The Blade Spirit exocore.
- Combo Breaker: The panic attack, a once per round attack with higher priority than any other move in the game
- Fixed Floor Fighting: Most of Blacktop Melee and Graffiti Kicks
- Free Floor Fighting: Anything not the two mention above.
- Launcher Move: Basic way of performing a juggle
- Macross Missile Massacre: Most of the Knight Mech EXOCORES
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: The Rage scroll lets one do this, as do a few exocores.
- Ring Out: You will die instantaneously if you are ringed out. Extremely irritating if you were knocked off in the first seconds during the match.
- Secret Character: Shaman and Android
- Super Mode: Exocores work like this in that along with an new appearance, give you skills and sometimes even new combos.