Rockman Exhaust is a ROM Hack of Rockman 2 by DHI. As with most hacks, it features new music, graphics, and level designs.
This game contains examples of:
- Minus World: Entering an invisible boss gate in the final boss's arena causes the graphics to glitch.
- Multiple Endings: By mistake. After beating the final boss in his Minus World arena, Mega Man falls through the floor, the whole screen glitched and the projector falling infinitely in a Wrap Around. See the mess here.◊
- Musicalis Interruptus: Subverted: the normal boss theme plays when the final boss appears, only for it to stop... and then the real final boss theme plays.
- No Ending: The game simply reboots to the title screen after Wily starts begging.
- One-Hit Kill: The spiked presses.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The final boss theme is from a Tamagotchi game.