—Disclaimer: This page was created in an effort to save bandwidth on the site by serving as a placeholder
for the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
fan-games that are lesser known, basic or cruder, or which have not yet received the necessary Wiki Magic
to obtain their own individual page. Any contribution to the entries would be greatly appreciated—
A platformer game by Distoorted/ Bronies United. Can be found here
Innocent Luna Gamenote
A game made with similar graphics as to the Luna Game
, but was purposely made different from series; created by DialgaBrite. It has some strong references to the series, but has a happy ending, and has actual levels to play and bosses to fight. Can be auto-downloaded here
Luna Vs. Fun
A simple, arcade-style
game based on Luna's spider-throwing game scene from the season 2 episode "Luna Eclipsed"
. The game can be played here
Minty Fresh Adventure
A platformer starring Colgate, who wishes to change her Cutie Mark. Zecora sends her off on a Fetch Quest
for a vital potion ingredient. Can be found here
Minuette Vs. Tardiness
A spinoff of Minty Fresh Adventure starring Minuette, a Crystal Pony who works as the receptionist at Colgate's dental clinic and whose special talent is punctuality. In this game, a villainous Dream Weaver
makes Minuette live out her worst nightmare: being late
. The game is a speed-based platformer where Minuette must reach the goal at the end of an obstacle course...often in less than a few seconds. The game can be found here.
- Youkai: The King of Nightmares is based off of a baku.
My Little Pony RPG: The Elements of HarmonyExactly What It Says on the Tin
. A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Role-Playing Game
that is a parody of the first Final Fantasy I
game. Except you get to play as six
characters, each with their own unique abilities.
The game doesn't get going immediately: in the tradition of classic RPGs
such as Pokémon
and Golden Sun
, there's several mundane quests before you reach your first fight. However, once you get into the story, there's a lot here: you're gradually sucked in as you explore a massive world to recover the Elements of Harmony.
Since this game is a parody of Final Fantasy I
, some gameplay tropes that apply there apply here as well.
- Acronym and Abbreviation Overload: Being a parody of Final Fantasy I, this applies for all skills and items, though some enemy abilities are exempt to this rule.
- Adaptation Name Change: Likely to keep with the My Little Pony theme, most some healing items ahave their names changed into food names. Potion becomes RED (apple), Hi-Potion becomes GRE(e)N (apple), X-Potion becomes PIE, and Phoenix Down becomes CAKE (which is also a skill Pinkie Pie can cast, but its effect is akin to a HEAL spell).
- Alternate Universe: If the wide world isn't enough to show a clear difference… As the game was released in 2012, it disregards any canon events in the show that happen after.
- Boss in Mook Clothing: The lesser Dragons all over the dungeons in Equestria, the Hydra in Froggy Bottom Bog, the Malboro in the Everfree Forest…
- Chest Monster: The Great Malboro in the Everfree Forest is found in one of two chests, the other containing a HEAL (Elixir). Even with the appropriate defenses, its Bad Breath and other skills can induce Rocks Fall, Everypony Dies.
- Collection Sidequest: By collecting ten of Derpy Hooves's Muffins scattered all over Equestria, you earn from her a map leading to a Bonus Dungeon called the Secret Cave.
- Easy Levels, Hard Bosses
- Flunky Boss: Basil (the red dragon from the episode "Dragonshy" and the stand-in for Marilith/Kary from Final Fantasy I) comes with three Supporters (who serve as healers). Even if you knock them down (and you'll need to since the Supporter's CUR 4 spell heals its target of all HP), Basil has an ability that will revive all three of them.
- Fake Princess: Queen Chrysalis posing as Princess Celestia, being the parallel to Astos from the original game.
- Instant Expert: Daring Do (stand-in for Dr. Unne) to the most extreme degree. Once given the SLAB, she instantly completely figures out how to speak the foreign language in it that nopony outside of said culture could understand. She then manages to confer the exact same level of mastery to the Mane Six in just as much time. Lampshaded by the party after the quick language lesson.
- Let's Play: by GWFanSoftcoreBrony.
- Monsters Everywhere: Like FFI. Except towns, of course.
- Reused Character Design: Kraken makes an appearance here as the same boss from Final Fantasy I (with a different motive, of course), unlike Lich (who is replaced by a Grim Reaper) Maralith/Kary (who is replaced by Basil) and Tiamat (who is replaced by Gilda).
- There Are No Tents
- Unique Enemy: Applies only for MLP-themed monsters. Hydra only in Froggy Bottom Bog, and Timberwolves in Everfree Forest.
- Video Game Characters: Naturally, given the nature of this game, the Mane Six fall under these.
- Black Mage: Twilight Sparkle, with additional spells for buffs and debuffs.
- The Beastmistress: Fluttershy, natch. She also has her signature Stare as a starting, which has a chance of stunning opponents. Has no parallels to any of Final Fantaasy I's starting classes, and is also basically a Master of None.
- Lightning Bruiser: To an extent, Rainbow Dash. She's also somehow an archer. Parallel to the Thief.
- Mighty Glacier: Applejack. No spells/skills like the others, but her high attack and vitality make up for that. She also has the lowest speed of all the characters. Parallel to the Fighter/Knight or Monk/Black Belt.
- Quirky Bard: Pinkie Pie, who is a fairly average physical fighter otherwise. Her songs have a wide array of effects. Sort-of parallel to the Red Mage.
- White Mage: Rarity, by virtue of being the only other unicorn in the team.
My Musical Pony/ Friendship is Music
A series of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
games by Distoorted/ Bronies United.The series includes:
Tropes presented by the games:
A Walk Through Discord
Can be found here
A short button basher
"racing" game. You play as the fluffly pony Fluffle Puff as she races against Rainbow Dash to attain the title of the fastest pony in all of Equestria. The goal of the game is to fill the meter while at the same time preventing Rainbow Dash from reaching the other side of the screen which will cause a game over. The game also features "phases" where she's "upgraded" the farther into the race the player gets. There are also Multiple Endings
, most of which are based on where you've gotten a game over. Also guest starring Dan from the Dan Vs.
series. The game is created by Mixermike622 who known for his crossover Ask Tumblr Dan Vs. FiM
. The game can be found in his deviantART account
and at Newgrounds
Collect Cupcakes, Lick Ponies/MLP:FIM Flash Game
A game by ~yeaka
where you play as Pinkie Pie collecting cupcakes and licking ponies.
It was followed by two sequels.
Play them here
, and here.
open/close all folders
Super Derpy: Muffin Attack
An arcade game featuring Derpy Hooves as main playable character, in quest to save Equestria from attack of muffinzombies - evil creatures made by Discord, who's just about to wake up once again. Based mostly on what's visible in The Return of Harmony: Part 2
episode. Early pre-alpha called "Development Preview" is already available at 
A Turn-Based Strategy
game opposing the Solar Empire to the Lunar Republic. It currently features the Mane 6, Nurse Redheart and Snowflake as unit types, which are “bought” before the battle. Has an in-game chat. Players are waiting for you here
- Area of Effect: Twilight Sparkle possesses a “long range magic splash attack”. It is just as deadly as it sounds.
- Boring but Practical: Nurse Redheart has been a much awaited and appreciated addition to the game, despite having no attack of her own.
- Difficult but Awesome: The Stare™, if you can get close enough.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash respectively, with Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy as a cheaper alternative.
- Friendly Sniper: Rarity. Surprisingly, she is even more dangerous at close range.
- Glass Cannon: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Fluttershy. Twili in particular is a very squishy unicorn indeed.
- Improbable Weapon User: Let’s see… apples, cake, rain clouds, tornadoes, gems, sewing machines, Angel bunny and all the stuff in Pinkie’s party cannon. Welcome to Equestria!
- Jack of All Stats: Or is it the Applejack of all stats?
- Mighty Glacier: The main appeal of Snowflake.
- One-Hit Polykill: Rainbow Dash’s “hurricane attack” moves through 4 squares and can hurt as many ponies. Trees, rocks and walls do not stop it either.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Aside from her magic blast of doom, Twilight used to have a weaker attack where she would slap a nearby pony with a book. It was almost completely useless. An update replaced this by the character’s signature teleportation. While it could have been made quite messy, the truth is that it doesn’t deal any damage.
- Trade Snark: The Stare™.
- White Mage: Nurse Redheart. She can refill another unit’s Life Meter or push that unit’s Mana Meter beyond its usual capacity.
- Zerg Rush: By buying only Pinkie Pies and Fluttershies, a player can start with an army of 16 ponies.
Twilight vs Walking
From the creator of Story Of The Blanks
comes a pony take on QWOP
. Available here
Octavia in The Underworld's Cello
An in-development first-person point-and-click adventure game, inspired by the ICOM/Kemco adventure series in general and Uninvited
in particular. Octavia and Vinyl Scratch get lost on the way to a Nightmare Night party and find themselves trapped in a haunted house. A demo version is available here
- Big Boo's Haunt / Haunted House: The entire game.
- Bloodier and Gorier: You can get stabbed in the forehead◊, what more needs to be said?
- Have a Nice Death: Oh boy. That stab in the forehead is one of the least gruesome deaths in the game. In the current demo, deaths include but are not limited to: getting eaten by a Timberwolf, getting eaten by zombies, getting bitten by a VERY poisonous spider, failing to make potions and causing an explosion, and having flowers bloom inside your body and grow out of the orifices on your face. And the game text describes them in all their gruesome details, and the visual of Octavia's face makes you see them in all their gruesome glory.
- Horror Video Games