Video Game / Orisinal
is a collection of small, cute Flash games made by Ferry Halim
that Needs Wiki Magic Love
. The games can be found here
, and updates with a new game from time to time.
Tropes found in Orisinal games include:
- The Casanova: Casanova. What were you expecting?
- Crapsack World: M-017 Metal Armor, as compared to the rest of the games.
- Darker and Edgier: Swordsman, Critical Zone, M-017 Metal Armor and Silent Water, when compared to the very lighthearted other games.
- Endless Game: A huge number of them don't end until you run out of lives, energy, or get hit once (in some of them).
- Epic Flail: Your main attack in M-017 Metal Armor.
- Flying Saucer: In The Truth Is Out There.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons: Firedragon and The Perilous Voyage.
- Lighter and Softer: Most of the games lack violence, with few exceptions like Friends (bomb-dropping birds and hitting snakes with a stick), The Perilous Voyage (ship with cannons).
- Mood Whiplash: You're playing a bunch of cute, sweet games with hardly any weapons or violence... then you get to Swordsman, and M-017 Metal Armor. Especially the latter.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: Panda Run.
- Pinball Scoring: In many games you score in multiples of 10 or 100.
- Rule of Cute: Over 90% of the games.
- Runaway Train: The Runaway Train
- Space Is an Ocean: Literally, in Constellations.
- Sugar Bowl: Most of the games take place in this.
- Super Drowning Skills: The frog in Hydrophobia can't swim.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: EVERYTHING.
- Well, except M-017 Metal Armor, where there's a good bit of violence and the background is a city on fire.