Video Game: Nuts And Milk
Nuts & Milk is an early Hudson Soft game in which the player controls a Waddling Head named Milk, who waddles around the screen to collect delicious fruit, keep away from naughty Nuts and find love. It was the first ever third-party release for the Nintendo Family Computer, on which it was a simple arcade-style Platform Game; there was also a much different and considerably obscure Maze Game version released earlier for various Japanese computers. The game was never released outside Japan... officially, that is, as it makes frequent appearances on unlicensed multicarts.
- Artificial Stupidity: Nuts isn't too bright, and frequently kills himself trying to shadow your movements. Exploiting his stupidity is the key to winning each level.
- Bonus Stage: The third out of every five stages.
- Collision Damage
- Death Throws: Applies to both player and enemies.
- Edible Collectible: All the fruits (apples and bananas, plus cherries and strawberries in the original Maze Game) have to be collected on each level. Collecting them also entails Scoring Points, of course.
- Fireballs: Seen in bonus stages, and are almost certainly inspired by the Mario Bros. arcade game.
- Level Editor: Both versions of the game had one.
- Respawning Enemies: Nuts respawns whenever he dives into the water by accident.
- Springs Springs Everywhere: Springboards are a common feature in this game.
- Super Drowning Skills: Water at the bottom of the screen is deadly.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Yogurt has those two pink bows on her head.
- Waddling Head: Nuts, Milk and Yogurt.
- Wrap Around: Horizontally.