Video Game: Nuts And Milk
Nuts & Milk is an early Hudson Soft game in which the player controls a Waddling Head named Milk, who waddles around the screen to collect delicious fruit, keep away from naughty Nuts and find love. It was the first ever third-party release for the Nintendo Family Computer, on which it was a simple arcade-style Platform Game; there was also a much different and considerably obscure Maze Game version released earlier for various Japanese computers. The game was never released outside Japan... officially, that is.
- Artificial Stupidity: Nuts isn't too bright, and frequently kills himself trying to shadow your movements. Exploiting his stupidity is the key to winning each level.
- Bonus Stage: The third out of every five stages.
- Collision Damage
- Death Throws: Applies to both player and enemies.
- Edible Collectible: All the fruits (apples and bananas, plus cherries and strawberries in the original Maze Game) have to be collected on each level. Collecting them also entails Scoring Points, of course.
- Fireballs: Seen in bonus stages, and are almost certainly inspired by the Mario Bros. arcade game.
- Level Editor: Both versions of the game had one.
- Respawning Enemies: Nuts respawns whenever he dives into the water by accident.
- Springs Springs Everywhere: Springboards are a common feature in this game.
- Super Drowning Skills: Water at the bottom of the screen is deadly.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Yogurt has those two pink bows on her head.
- Waddling Head: Nuts, Milk and Yogurt.
- Wrap Around: Horizontally.