is a Doujin/PC fighting game starring the characters of Kunio-kun
Franchise developed with Enterbrain's fighting game engine. The game doesn't really have a plot other than the characters beating the mess out of one another with over-the-top moves. Modes in Arcade Mode include the Normal Mode (the standard fighting mode where you fight CPU-controlled opponents), Hard Mode (Harder version of Normal Mode
; misspelled as "Hird Mode" in the game), and Tag Mode (You and your CPU-controlled partner fight rival teams). There are also 1P Vs. 2P Mode and Team Vs. Mode. Here
is the download link for those interested. The game is mostly in Japanese.
Nekketsu Dairantou provides examples of the following tropes:
- Combat Pragmatist: Some of Toudou's attacks consist of summoning bodyguards to attack his opponents for him and defending him from harm's way. He also smacks opponents while they are distracted by the wad of money he just dropped on the ground.
- Chain Pain: Hasebe.
- Desperation Attack: A majority of the characters in the game have one and can perform them if their health is below 20%. When playing Normal Mode alone, the player can perform it only three times throughout the trial unless they lost a match (they will regain any lost chances to perform them).
- Improbable Weapon User: Several fighters, among them include Momozono with her pompoms and Toudou with his explosive coins.
- Mind over Matter: Yamada.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs
- Rule of Cool: The Kunio-kun series is known for Mundane Made Awesome moments, but here, everybody Took a Level in Badass to certain degrees with their crazy moves and abilities.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Explosions are made when several characters use their special attacks (i.e. Kunio and Riki's level 2 special).
- Tag Team: Team Vs. Mode and Tag Mode (Although Tag Mode is more about 2-on-2 team battles).
- Use Your Head: Gouda.
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better: Godai uses