Video Game: Mighty Jill Off
Mighty Jill Off is a freeware game by Auntie Pixelante (otherwise known as Anna Anthropy) about a chubby lesbian in a gimp suit who can jump really high.Jill is a servant to a woman known simply as "The Queen", who frequently makes Jill prove herself in various, usually dangerous ways. The game starts off with The Queen kicking Jill out of her throne room and forcing her to climb back up. It's as simple as that.Or at least it would be if there weren't spikes, spiders, fire, and poison everywhere.You can get the game here. There is also a single button 'sequel'.
Mighty Jill Off provides examples of:
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: If you donate at least a dollar to the creator, you get Hard Mode unlocked without having to beat the game in twelve minutes or less.
- Evil Tower of Ominousness: Albeit one with a giant heart-shaped window at the top.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: There are a lot of things in the tower. The only safe things are the floor and the door to the throne room.
- Fat and Skinny: Jill and The Queen.
- Fission Mailed: You need to commit suicide to advance through the hard tower.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Concerning the title, remember that Jill is Distaff Counterpart to Bomb Jack.
- Here We Go Again: Jill's reward for climbing back up the tower? Being forced to do it again while Bound and Gagged. She doesn't seem to mind though.
- Jump Physics: Jill can jump somewhere around five times her normal height, and if you tap the jump button again, she'll cut her jump short. You can also tap the jump button repeatedly while falling to float downwards instead of just falling.
- Nintendo Hard: The normal mode is fairly difficult for someone who is playing for the first time, what with the immensely dangerous EVERYTHING lying around combined with getting used to the jumping mechanics, but if you manage to beat the game in under twelve minutes, you get to take on Hard Mode!
- Platform Hell: Normal mode is difficult. Hard mode, however, is plain screwing with you by introducing various new and highly unintuitive mechanics.
- Rule 34: For obvious reasons.
- Anna celebrated the release of the 'hard mode' version of the game by hosting a pervy fanart competition.
- Shout-Out: The main character's sprite is a palette-swap of Bomb Jack, and the tower's tiles are very similar to those in Legacy of the Wizard.
- Speed Run: Completion time is shown after you reach the queen.
- Spikes Of Doom
- The Tower: the metaphorical tower well describes Jill's journey - being humbled and abased by her queen, she's cast to the bottom of the tower, and her ascent matches her regaining pride and standing in her Queen's eyes.
- Yuri Genre