Video Game: Mega Mash
Mega Mash is a game developed by Nitrome that combines several different types of games together, with the story being that a cartridge has messed up, and you have to guide the characters out of this trouble.Needs Wiki Magic Love.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Adventurer Outfit: Blast-Man Joe's outfit.
- Blatant Item Placement: Why are there one-dollar bills floating in the air?
- Cartoon Bomb: Your weapon in the Blast-Man Joe section
- Demolitions Expert:The titular character in Blast-Man Joe
- Excuse Plot: A cartridge has messed up, and you have to guide the characters out of this trouble.
- Falling Blocks: Tetriminos, of course.
- Gameplay Roulette: You could be playing a Super Mario Bros.-esque platformer one minute and a space shooter the next.
- Goomba Stomp: You kill enemies this way in the platformer sections.
- Hearts Are Health
- Lethal Lava Land: Levels 2 to 5
- Mercy Invincibility: If you get hit, you're invincible for a while.
- Ninja: One of the characters you play as is this.
- Percussive Maintenance: The opening scene has you punch the cartridge to get it to work.
- Perpetual Frowner: The blocks in Balloon.
- Perpetual Smiler: Your character in Carrot Story and Balloon, as well as the blocks in Tetriminos and Carrot Story.
- Spikes of Doom: Seen in the Balloon sections
- Stock Animal Diet: Your character in Carrot Story is a rabbit, and you pick up carrots to increase your score.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: You use bombs in Blast-Man Joe.
- Video Game Lives
- Wall Jump: Possible in Ninja