- Action Girl: Terri's one of the few legitimate heroines from the 16-bit era.
- Attack Drone: the Guardian
- Continuing Is Painful: It starts you in the beginning of the level with no extra weapons and a weak main weapon.
- Dub Name Change: Ellinor to Terri.
- Fun with Acronyms: Metallic Uniframe Super Hybrid Armor. Not that it was called that in the original Japanese.
- Humongous Mecha: The player, the enemies, almost everything, really.
- Mecha Expansion Pack / Multiform Balance : the power-ups: Thunder, Water and fire.
- Recurring Boss: The black jet that transforms into a robot. He assaults you in almost every level.
- Red Shirt: Your four wingmen are taken out at the opening of the first level.
Video Game / MUSHA
MUSHA is a vertically scrolling shoot 'em up by Compile and was released in 1990. It was released on the Genesis/Megadrive in the US and Japan, but not Europe. It's part of Compile's Aleste series, and had a sequel on the Sega CD, Robo Aleste.MUSHA is known for being pretty easy as far as shmups go and is a lot of fun. It's kind of a rarity now, and is a popular import title in Europe.Tropes found in MUSHA: