Video Game: Legend of Princess
A video game made by Joakim Sandberg, heavily inspired by The Legend of Zelda series, but ultimately a Platform Game in its own right. Classifies lightly as a Fan Remake, though the intent was more to explore dynamic level generation in response to the player's choice of equipment.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Zelda.
- Attack Its Weak Point: The Boss Subtitles for King Gohnad practically urge you to do this. Although, the weak point is not the obvious giant eye.
- Block Puzzle: In the right locked room.
- Boss Subtitles: King Gohnad is an "armored monster with crippling weak point".
- Double Jump: The Feather item.
- Evil Twin: Dark "Link".
- Expy: Of Link, Ganon, Octorocks, Keese, and various others.
- Fearful Symmetry: Dark "Link".
- Mirror Match: Dark "Link".
- No Arc in Archery: The Bow.
- Tennis Boss: The Phantom "Ganon" boss. You have the option of subverting it and simply stabbing the shot while he's still charging it.