Video Game: Lasting
Lasting is a freeware, pixelated horror game in which you as the player hunt down disks in a mysterious labyrinth, evading the sinister force that is down there with you.Needs Wiki Magic Love, Needs Tropes
This game provides examples of:
- Deliberately Monochrome: The entire game is in grayscale.
- Endless Game: There is no end to the game, players are tasked with collecting the disks and avoiding the sinister force only, and the game only ends when one is caught.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: You're trying to stay alive as long as you can. You're Lasting.
- Featureless Protagonist: There is never a chance to see what the player character looks like, since it's a first person game with pretty much no reflective surfaces.
- Fetch Quest: Collecting the disks.
- Jump Scare: A Possible flash of lightning in a window along with other minor instances.
- Let's Play: By Markiplier
- Nothing Is Scarier: Pretty much the point of the game; the only things you will see are boxes, doors, halls, windows, and disks. Until you find out you're being hunted, of course.
- Survival Horror