Video Game: Keio Flying Squadron
Keio Flying Squadron (known as Keio Yugekitai in Japanese) is a series of video games developed by Victor Entertainment, which includes three games. The first game, for the Sega CD, is a standard Horizontal Scrolling Shooter. The second game, for the Sega Saturn, is a 2D Platform Game, and the third game is a party game for the PlayStation.The series follows the adventures of a 14-year-old girl named Rami Nana-Hikari, who dresses in a Playboy Bunny outfit and lives with her grandparents and has a pet dragon named Spot (Pochi in the Japanese versions). Her enemies include Dr. Pon Eho, a tanuki Mad Scientist with an IQ of 1400 that stole Rami's sphere from her, and Himiko Yamatai, who first appeared in the second game, a princess who claims the spheres belong to her family. She also pilots a robot named Psy-vee.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This series uses the following tropes:
- Ancient Astronauts: Rami is actually a descendant of aliens who visited the earth long ago.
- Attack Drone: Rami can get baby dragon options in the first game.
- Big Bad: Dr. Pon.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Rami's transformation phrase is "Hyper Cutie Bunny Change!"
- MacGuffin: The key to the mystery treasure in the first game, and the spheres in the second.
- Mad Scientist: Dr. Pon.
- Ms. Fanservice: Rami.
- "On the Next Episode of..." Catch Phrase: Every stage in the series ends with a preview of the next stage, followed by Rami saying, "Push start!" However, in the case of the second game, the game will automatically take you to the next stage.
- Playboy Bunny: Rami's primary outfit.
- The Rival: Himiko.
- Thanking the Player: Rami at the end of the first game.