Video Game: Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues
Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues (also known as Jurassic Park Part 2: The Chaos Continues) is a video game, a non-canonical continuation of the Jurassic Park series for the SNES and Game Boy.
- 0% Approval Rating: Kill too many non-predators and it's Game Over for you.
- Continuing Is Painful: If you get very far during a mission but end up dying or failing, it's all the way back to Square One.
- Guide Dang It: It's easy to get lost in some of the non-linear missions without a map or directions.
- Jungle Japes: Isla Nublar.
- Lethal Lava Land: When you go inside Isla Nublar's active volcano.
- Made of Explodium: When you finally defeat the T-Rex.
- Nintendo Hard: Six continues. No checkpoints. And supplies that are few and far between.
- Non-Lethal Warfare: You have three weapons that are only strong enough to incapacitate animals and are completely harmless against humans.
- Taser: An electrical stun blaster that can be charged up.
- Tranquilizer SMG: Rapid-fire gun that shoots sedative darts.
- Gas Rockets: Explodes on impact, dispensing a cloud of sleeping gas.
- Timed Mission: A significant contributor to the game's difficulty.
- Took a Level in Badass: A pretty massive one: The instruction manual mentions that the "soldier" you are controlling as Player One is Doctor Grant (the second-player character is a soldier called Michael Wolfskin).
- Tyrannosaurus rex: One of the bosses.
- A Winner Is You: After all the trouble you went through, the only thing you get is a flyby into the sunset before the Credits start rolling.