Video Game: Jurassic Park 2 The Chaos Continues
- 0% Approval Rating: Kill too many non-predators and it's Game Over for you.
- Continuing Is Painful: If you get very far during a mission but end up dying or failing, it's all the way back to Square One.
- Guide Dang It: It's easy to get lost in some of the non-linear missions without a map or directions.
- Inferred Holocaust: You'll run into lots of Velociraptors in this game that need to be killed before they make lunch out of you. Anything else that is not a Velociraptor or a Biosyn agent is off-limits.
- Raptor Attack: You must activate a Security Gas System to stop a large Velociraptor infestation in one of the installations.
- Search and Destroy: Locate a Velociraptor nest, illegally established by Biosyn, within a volcano and demolish it with explosives.
- Protect the Gallimimus: Scores of Gallimimus are being slaughtered by Biosyn for their research on Dinosaur DNA.
- Isla Nublar is destabilized by time bombs and destroyed in a volcanic eruption.
- Jungle Japes: Isla Nublar.
- Lethal Lava Land: When you go inside Isla Nublar's active volcano.
- Made of Explodium: When you finally defeat the T-Rex.
- Nintendo Hard: Six continues. No checkpoints. And supplies that are few and far between.
- Non-Lethal Warfare: You have three weapons that are only strong enough to incapacitate animals and are completely harmless against humans.
- Taser: An electrical stun blaster that can be charged up.
- Tranquilizer SMG: Rapid-fire gun that shoots sedative darts.
- Gas Rockets: Explodes on impact, dispensing a cloud of sleeping gas.
- Timed Mission: A significant contributor to the game's difficulty.
- Tyrannosaurus rex:
- A Winner Is You: After all the trouble you went through, the only thing you get is a flyby into the sunset before the Credits start rolling.