Video Game: Jimmy Jam
Jimmy Jam: Mischievous Days, Menacing Nights is an independent freeware Adventure point-and-click game in four parts, which was to be created by IbeX studios. There were no news of the project since 2003, so it seems to be abandoned.The game is about a 9 year old boy with the titular name, who terrorizes his home town with "elaborate pranks, mischievous demeanors and inhumane violations".The game was going to include lots of features like fully animated AVI cutscenes and studio recorded voiceover.More info can be found here and there.
This game provides examples of:
- Art-Style Dissonance: despite the cartoony exterior, the game is rated 18+ for "High-Intense levels of violence, apocalyptic profanity, 3rd rate drug use and pixelicious nudity"
- Cluster F-Bomb: see Art-Style Dissonance
- Multiple Endings: could be the case, since the game offered nonlinear puzzle structure
- The Prankster: judging from the description, Jimmy himself is this
- Toilet Humour: the title of the first part was "Weapons of mass defecation"