is a Puzzle Platformer
for MS-DOS designed by Adam Pedersen. Originally released in 1993 as shareware by Software Creations, the game is now available as freeware
The object of the game is for you to grab all the Emerald Gems in each single-screen level without getting killed by enemies or the occasional trap. To assist with this task, you are equipped with a phase shifter beam that can take out bricks (but not enemies), and, of course, a Jet Pack
Tropes appearing in this game:
- Christmas Episode: Two Christmas demo versions were made where Santa had to deliver presents instead.
- Frictionless Ice: Some platforms are coated with slippery ice.
- Jet Pack: Allows for Video Game Flight.
- Jump Physics: You can jump (and control your falling direction) when the Jet Pack is out of fuel, but jumping is slow and gains only one block in height.
- Level Editor: The game lets players create their own custom levels.
- Level Goal: Each level is exited by double doors that open once all the Emerald Gems are collected.
- One Hitpoint Wonder: All enemies and traps will kill the player in one hit.
- Segmented Serpent: The so-called Marble Worm. It's actually not a single enemy but a bunch of Steel Balls lined up in a row, though they can't be separated.
- Spikeballs Of Doom: There are small spikeball enemies that move diagonally and bounce off walls.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Teleport squares link to other teleport squares of the same color. Enemies always take them, but the player has the option of whether or not to.
- Title Drop: The level that spells out the game title.
- Video Game Flight: You can use the Jet Pack to fly, but you have to find fuel for it. Some levels contain no fuel at all.