Video Game: Indiana Rodent
Indiana Rodent and the Raiders of the Lost Cheese is a Platform Game written by Crystal Shard. A Let's Play video can be found here.Download link here.
- Bubblegloop Swamp. The level "Quagmire", pictured above.
- Cranium Ride. The turtles. On hard difficulty, they try to bite you.
- Final Boss. Moby Duck, a cute duck that throws eggs and fireballs at you.
- Green Hill Zone. The first level is actually called that.
- 100% Completion. Try finding all the hidden cups, and making all the par times.
- Lethal Lava Land. The final level before the boss, Some Like It Hot.
- Shout-Out. To I Wanna Be the Guy's "more like giant cherries".
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World. Of course it has an ice level. Also, in the first demo, everything is slippery for no reason.
- Stalactite Spite. The aforementioned cherries.