Video Game: Indiana Jones And The Staff Of Kings
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is an Action Adventure game released in 2009 for the Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, and Playstation Portable. Plays take control of Indiana Jones in a quest to find the fabled Staff of Moses, and, predictably, prevent it from falling into the hands of the Nazis.Plagued by constant delays during development, the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions were eventually canceled. The game that was released received mixed to negative reviews.
This Video Game provides examples of:
- Character Name and the Noun Phrase
- Clothing Damage: The result of the fight with the fire breather.
- Embedded Precursor: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is an unlockable feature in the Wii version.
- Expy: Maggie O'Malley is sort of a cross between Marion and Elsa. She's generically spunky, but she also turns out to be a spy, but in this case it's for the British, so she stays a good guy after the reveal.
- No Swastikas: Not only are swastikas censored, the game apparently can't even say the word "Nazi" and substitutes it with "German". Because Indy snarling about how much he hates "Germans" (an actual race of people) is apparently more sensitive.
- Offscreen Start Bonus: In the very first level.
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb UsefulNotes/PlayStation 2 InuYasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask