Video Game: Guardians Of Middle Earth
Guardians of Middle-earth is a Lord of the Rings MOBA
video game created by Monolith Productions
and Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
. It was released in December 4th, 2012. This game lets you take control of iconic characters from the world of Middle-earth and engage in competitive 5v5 online battles.
This page needs some more love. As well as the character page
They provide examples of:
- Action Girl: Éowyn.
- Big Bad: Sauron, obviously.
- Hero Unit
- Defenders: Éowyn, Galadriel, The Goblin King, The Witch-King, and Wulfrun.
- Enchanters: Agandaûr, the Barrow-Wight Lord, Gandalf, Lugbol, Ori, Radagast, and Saruman.
- Strikers: Bilbo, Frodo, Gollum, Haldir, Kíli, Legolas, Snaga, and Unglob.
- Tacticians: Bert, Elrond, Felgrom, Gothmog, Hildifons, Nori, and Runsig.
- Warriors: Arathorn, Beregond, Glóin, Mozgog, Sauron, Thorin, Thráin, and Uglúk.
- Level Grinding
- Loads and Loads of Characters: If ongoing arriving DLC characters are anything to come by. Right now it's 32 characters. And counting...
- The Smurfette Principle: Unglob, a female spider on the evil side.
- Two Girls to a Team: Éowyn and Galadriel on the main roster, both of whom are defenders on the good side.