Video Game / Games By53xy 83457
53xy83457 is a prolific game developer on Newgrounds
. His trademark is ridiculously over-the-top cartoon violence. His primary series is the Quickdraw series, but he has also made lots of other games as well.
- Abnormal Ammo: The chainsaw gun in Quickdraw 1.
- Anti-Antichrist: A literal interpretation- anyone named Damien, to Damian.
- Awesome Music: When there IS music.
- Ax-Crazy: The Beast.
- Brick Joke: In Cyber Hell 3, after you kill ED-209, its upper body goes flying. It comes back down a few seconds later when the T-X is about to kill Damian and sends both itself and the T-X into a pit of lava.
- Christmas Special: Quickdraw Xmas Special, Killmas Kard, and Bloody Christmas.
- Compilation Re-release: The QD collection.
- Cool Guns: Loads of it, especially things like rocket launchers and subamchine guns.
- Development Hell: Quickdraw 2, Quickdraw Freakshow, Family Duels, and The Beast are stuck in this.
- Five Man Band: The five main Characters would qualify.
- Halloween Special: Damian: The Hellevator.
- New Game+: Hell Mode, in the games it appears in.
- Number of the Beast: The wager Damian bets in Quickdraw Xmas Special- $667. Probably rounded up because otherwise it would be $666.6666666...
- Something Completely Different: The Towers of Annoy. There's NO VIOLENCE!
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Robo Jesus. HOW MUCH STUFF CAN HE FIT INTO HIS BODY?!
- The Antichrist: Damian, duh. Also, the various people with similar names that he fights in Damian Versus.
- Updated Re-release: Quickdraw GUN.5.
- Inverted with Circles v. Squares: IT'S JUST BLOODY CHRISTMAS WITH WORSE GRAPHICS.