is a downward scrolling Platform Game
from Stirfire Studios. You're imprisoned in a tower so tall its top is in the clouds.
The only way out, is down. Why are you imprisoned? Who is leaving you mysterious messages? Can you escape?
Available on Desura here
This game provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: The Princess
- Awesome McCoolname: The Princess' real name is Empheria Del Exorius Terrazeilia the Fourth.
- Daddy's Girl: The Princess says she loves her daddy and wants to give him the Elixir of Life. If you decide you're innocent of stealing the Elixir, she'll reveal that she stole the elixir and gave it to you while you slept. She loves her daddy, just not that much.
- Deadly Rotary Fan: Usually they just provide updrafts to ride, but they will kill you if you directly touch them.
- Death Course: Of course.
- Death Trap: Runs the gamut of swinging blades, electrical arcs and fire gouts.
- Defeat Means Friendship:The princess mentioned making friends with the dragon after kicking it in the head.
- You make friends with the Princess after beating her in one the endings.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Neither you or the Princess appear to wear them for whatever reason.
- Enfant Terrible: The Princess
- Everything Is Trying to Kill You.
- Fail O'Suckyname: Your name is Marsh
- Girl in the Tower: She's trying to kill you.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: The Elixir of Life is what allows you to keep respawning.
- In either ending if you avoid grabbing the Princess/dragon, Marsh will use his in-game built glider to descend safely, which nets you a third hidden ending. It's possible to complete the game without ever building the basic glider, in which case Marsh will just plunge into the water without opening it. The ending will still show him safely on the beach, though.
- I Can See My House from Here: You can see the Princess' house from one of the lower floors. She comments that you probably can't see your house and that your house is probably infested with voles, on fire, and the voles are on fire as well.
- Immortality Inducer: The Elixir Of Life is whats keeping you alive.
- Kill It with Fire: The Dragon Head statues.
- Luxury Prison Suite: Not yours, but if you find the Princesses' bedroom, it sure is swanky.
- Madwoman in the Attic: The princess was locked up to teach her a lesson. She decided she liked the place.
- Mission Control Is Off Its Meds: The Princess
- Multiple Endings: Depending on which route you take at the end.
- There is also a third ending you can get in either route.
- Our Dragons Are Different:
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: You are.
- Prison Escape Artist: The Princess
- SchrodingersQuestion: Did you steal the Elixir Of Life?
- Skyscraper: The tower you start in.
- The Alcatraz: The tower.
- Threatening Shark: The mechanical shark boss
- Tsundere: In the Princess ending, while sitting next to you, there's a crossed out heart that she drew.
- Wicked Stepmother: While the Princess certainly thinks so, from the way she talks, that may not necessarily be the case.
- Win Your Freedom: The goal, by making your way to the bottom.