Video Game: Four Hundred Years
A calamity is coming and you embark on a journey to stop it. You only have 400 years.400 Years, a game by Scriptwielder, puts you in the role of a being of stone who wishes to avert calamity within 400 years.
- Determinator: The protagonist is willing to spend every last one of the 400 years he has to avert the disaster. Everything from trudging along the bottom of bodies of water to letting the years tick by in order to get trees to grow to a satisfactory height.
- Eenie, Meenie, Miny Moai: The protagonist is one of these.
- Heroic Sacrifice: The protagonist ultimately uses his own body to plug an active volcano, preventing it from erupting and destroying the local civilisations.
- Time Passes Montage: One of the protagonist's abilities is to simply wait out the change-of-seasons and the passing of years. It's a necessity for solving some of the puzzles that bar your progress.
- What You Are in the Dark: The protagonist is willing to sacrifice his life for the future well-being of possibly billions of people as well as future civilizations. And no one will ever know.