Video Game: Foreign Legion: Buckets Of Blood
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood is an independently developed Third-Person Shooter game.
This game provides examples of:
- Apathetic Citizens: To the point where citizens go on BUS TOURS of the war zone. And if you stand close to the bus, you can faintly hear them singing The Wheels on the Bus!
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: THE MEGA CHICKEN
- BFG: The chaingun
- Cute 'em Up: More like a third-person cuter, but the trope applies.
- Christmas Level: In addition to some winter-themed levels, a christmas themed level is also unlocked at the end of the game.
- Escort Mission: One of the few enjoyable escort missions out there, given that you're a human shield.
- Excuse Plot
- Gatling Good
- Human Shield
- Ludicrous Gibs
- Made of Iron: To the point that YOU can act as a human shield in the escort mission.
- More Dakka
- Red Mist
- Regenerating Health: Before the update, the amount of health wasn't shown. After the update, you see your health bar refill after a few seconds.
- Shotguns Are Just Better
- Short-Range Shotgun: Averted, as the shotgun actually has decent range.
- Taking the Bullet: The best strategy in the escort mission.
- Third-Person Shooter
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Each level has several chickens hidden in it. When shot, the chickens make a satisfying SPLAT noise. In fact, there's even an achievement for killing all the chickens in one round.