Edge is a simplistic video game where player must navigate a cube through a maze.
Tropes present in Edge:
- Doppelgänger: Dark cube in extended levels.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: The Player Cube is rainbow, the Prisms are rainbow and the Menus and result screen had some rainbow parts. (Including the S and S+ grades)
- Guide Dang It: Some of the prisms are very well hidden.
- Minimalism: The game's presentation.
- 100% Completion: There are prisms to collect.
- Schmuck Bait: One of the titles of the level is "don't click!". Most people still do. Ignoring this advice nine times yields an achievement.
- Size Shifter: Some special tiles shrink the cube to one twenty-seventh of its original size. This somehow allows the cube to wall-climb and enter small passageways.
- Temporary Platform: Some of the platforms fall after rolling on them.