Video Game: Cult
The Cult series is a series of two games developed and programmed by amateur video game developer Lee Blum, following the escapades of a police officer and later, Federal agent, Zack Bonn.
These games provide examples of:
- Big Bad: The Cult Leader and Nathan West, respectively
- The Bible: Bonn gets his hands on both games. He even lampshades it, commenting that any time he goes on mission he gets Bible
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Nathan West
- Cult: The antagonists of the first game, naturally
- Lock and Key Puzzle: All over the place, typically to find specifically coloured keys to open specifically coloured locks
- Right Wing Militia Fanatic: The Trustees of Light, the antagonists of the second game
- Sliding Scale of Law Enforcement: Leaning to the positive side
- The Man Behind the Man: Sort of. There are hints in the final sequence of the second game that Nathan West has ties to the top ranks of the FBI.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: Nathan West