Video Game: Cro-Mag Rally
Cro-Mag Rally is a prehistoric-themed Racing Game developed by Pangea Software and released in 2000 for Macintosh computers. In it, you play a caveman named Brog or a cavewoman named Grag and race against other cro-magnons through nine different tracks themed around various eras of ancient history.
This game provides examples of:
- Airborne Mooks: The pterodactyls in Level 2.
- All Cavemen Were Neanderthals
- Atlantis: Level 9
- Bamboo Technology: The cars, especially the ones you get early on.
- Build Like an Egyptian: Level 6 takes place in Ancient Egypt and lets you ramp off the Great Pyramids.
- Cycle of Hurting: It's easy to get trapped near one of those lightning-shooting statues in Level 4.
- Dragons Up the Yin Yang: Level 5 is set on the Great Wall of China and features dragons that breathe fire on you.
- The Dung Ages: Level 7
- Girlish Pigtails: Grag has these.
- Homing Projectile: Homing Pigeons and Torpedos.
- Horny Vikings: Level 8 is set in a Viking village.
- Jungle Japes: Level 2
- Minus World: If you manage to scale the walls around the racetrack, you'll end up here, though this is hard to accomplish unless you mess with the physics editor.
- Nitro Boost: The speed power-up is even called "Nitro."
- Nubile Savage: The cavewomen are all wearing leopard-skin bikinis.
- Plot Coupons: The arrowheads, all of which you must collect in order to win a race.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: Level 3
- Under the Sea: Level 9