Video Game: Crimson Dragon
Crimson Dragon is a Rail Shooter game for the Xbox One (originally planned for the Xbox 360). It is the long-awaited Spiritual Successor to the beloved Panzer Dragoon series originally developed by Team Andromeda.The game was originally expected to arrive to Xbox 360, but the game was shifted as a launch title for Xbox One for $19.99. Thanks to demands by the fans of the game, it will also allow for traditional controller support instead of being a Kinect-only game. Those with Windows phones can get a horizontal Gaiden Game titled Crimson Dragon: Side Story.Could use some Wiki Magic.
Crimson Dragon features trope examples of:
- A Boy and His Dragon
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: You can skip the grinding by buying food and rare items for real world money.
- Fake Longevity: Due to the Mons and feeding mechanic, you may be forced to replay certain levels multiple times just to farm item drops.
- Mons: The game features some breeding and grinding to get the best dragons of various species.
- RPG Elements: You can level up your dragon with food found throughout the game.
- Scenery Porn
- Spiritual Successor: To Panzer Dragoon