is a text-based persistent browser-based role-playing game (PBBRPG). There are no NPCs in the game world, leaving the only interaction to be with characters played by other players.
This game provides examples of:
- Fantasy Pantheon: All religions are created by the players of the game. Some of them worship the creator of the game.
- Ghost Town: Some locations have turned into these. Locked buildings might still contain the corpses of their former owners.
- In-Universe Game Clock: A day is the same in game as in real life. There are 20 days in a year, 8 hours in a day, 36 minutes in an hour and 60 seconds in a minute.
- Inexplicable Treasure Chests: Averted, if you find a treasure it was most certainly hoarded by a different character sometime before.
- Item Crafting: Everything in the game is crafted by players.
- Lamarck Was Right: Newspawn receive skills based on a random combination of the skills of other characters in the spawning location.