Video Game: Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Alien Geometries: The Spirit Realm doesn't follow the same physical laws as the Physical Realm so it look weird.
- Annoying Arrows: Shoot an enemy with an arrow? They’ll continue to merrily run around, even when they start to look like a pincushion.
- Bears Are Bad News: An angry grizzly bear is what starts off the plot.
- Savage Wolves: The evil wolves, the artic wolves, the undead wolves…
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Sasquatch makes an appearance, helping both Brave and earlier, his father Spirit Dancer.
- Concept Art: Unlcoked by finding Totems.
- Dem Bones: The Wendigo, and the Fallen Warriors, are all bon creatures.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: Gray Bear dies in Brave’s arms, after protecting him from an attack by Hooded Crow.
- Dismantled MacGuffin: Spirit Dancer’s amulet is necessary to save the day but it's in several pieces. They also help Brave identify his father’s body.
- Disney Death: Gray Bear…who just kinda turns up alive at the end.
- Does Not Like S Hoes: Brave.
- Giant Flyer: The Eagle Spirit is big enough for smaller creature to hide on its back.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Spirit Dancer is Brave’s father, and his mother is/was?/became the Maiden Rock.
- Redemption Equals Death: Hooded Crow, who, after coming to his senses, is killed by the Wendigo.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When Hooded Crow is possessed, he gains a red glow/tint over his eyes.
- Portal Slam: When Spirit Dancer’s soul is dragged to the Spirit Realm with the Wendigo, his wife tries to follow him… Unfortunately, she ends getting flung into the air, and smashed into Maiden Rock, and ends up becoming it’s new face.
- Mentor Occupational Hazard: Gray Bear, Brave's mentor, dies at the start of the plot.
- Spirit Advisor: Gray Bear is still around to mentor Brave after his death.
- Spirit World: The Spirit Realm, which is repeatedly used a shortcut! It's also where the Wendigo and Spirit Dancer were trapped.
- Taking the Bullet: Gray Bear shields Brave from an attack by Hooded Crow.
- Unexpected Gameplay Change: Canoeing segments!
- Wendigo: Our villain, ladies and gentlemen.
- You Killed My Father: Sort of. As Spirit Dancer sealed the Wendigo in the Spirit Realm, the Wendigo’s claws ripped Spirit Dancer’s soul out of his body and dragged it into the Spirit Realm too, effectively killing him.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.