Video Game: Bomberman Land
Bomberman Land is the Bomberman franchise's personal series of minigame-centric Party Games. The first three games were only released in Japan for the PlayStation and PlayStation 2, then the series began being released internationally with Bomberman Land Touch!.The story for each game is the same at its core: Bomberman (AKA Cheerful White) and his friends all travel to a theme park and take part in its attractions. Unlike games such as Mario Party which use a Monopoly-styled board game layout, the theme park is an explorable overworld, and the player must complete the park's various minigames in order to unlock more of the park to explore.This page needs tropes.
Games in this series:
- Bomberman Land (2000) - PlayStation
- Bomberman Land Touch! (2006) - Nintendo DS
- Bomberman Land Touch! 2 (2007)
- Bomberman Land (2007) - Wii
- Bomberman Land (2007) - PlayStation Portable
This game series provides examples of:
- Big Brother Instinct: Racer is really protective of Cheerful White in the Adventure Mode in Land 2.
- Cheerful Child: Cheerful White.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Aka and Racer vanished after the third game.
- Damsel in Distress: Cute Pink is kidnapped pretty often. Aqua as well in Touch 2.
- Five-Man Band:
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Giant Gold
- Keet: Kid Blue
- Mini Game Game
- Ms. Vice Girl: Cute Pink
- Oblivious to Love: In Land 3, Racer doesn't notice Cute Pink is smitten by him.
- Party Game
- Rich Bastard and Fat Bastard: Gold.
- The Rival: Cool Black.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Cool Black in some games and Racer.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Cute Pink.
- Verbal Tic: Cool Black says "dude" quite often.