The first Big Brain Academy game was released to promote the Nintendo DS Light and later a sequel was released for the Wii with the option to compare scores with others around the world. This series of games gives timed quizzes and puzzles to players in an effort to determine their brain mass. Comparisons with Brain Age were inevitable but between the two, Big Brain Academy takes your mental measurements less seriously, being more focused on playful jabs at the player's expense and pushing them towards earning high scores.
- Bragging Rights Reward: Platinum Medals
- Difficulty Levels: Not settable for the Wii game's multiplayer however.
- Dynamic Difficulty: In the Wii version, the game's difficulty adjusts according to your current score.
- Fingerless Hands: Dr. Lobe
- My Brain Is Big: Your score is determined in grams.
- Now Do It Again Backwards
- Speaking Simlish