Video Game / Battle Stations
A bird in hand make it hard to blow nose.
?Confused philosopher, Jade harbour
A flash-based online game, with the concept of the player as an airship captain out to make their way in the world. Despite having functional airships, most settings and items in the game are portrayed as being low-tech. Offers multiple styles of gameplay, five classes, and a wealth of equipment.
The game was designed as a social networking application. Started out on Facebook, but has since been added to MySpace
and Friendster. Notable in having deeper gameplay than most social networking games. Facebook version is the best supported, with the developers being active in the Facebook community.
The Facebook version can be played here
This game contains examples of:
- Joke Item: Pie launchers, pew pew guns - generally given as gifts on holidays.
- Meido: With some of the outfits and the stock store owners.
- Mêlée à Trois: Frequent and hectic.
- Mighty Glacier: Most clan war defenders.
- The Siege: The game's clan war system, which incidentally is the most popular element of the game.