Video Game / Azurik Rise Of Perathia
Azurik: Rise of Perathia
is an Xbox-only action-adventure game developed by Adrenium Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios
Azurik is the protagonist of this game and he works for a group called the Lore Guardians. He is trying to collect elemental disc fragments from the realms of Perathia. That won't be easy, because Balthazar has been possessed by the Death Guardian, and he's trying to destroy Perathia.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Backtracking: Some disc fragments can only be found by returning to an area with new elemental powers.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: The elementals are naked, but you can't see nipples or labia or anything.
- Blackout Basement: In some areas Azurik has to use his Fire Armor to light up the path.
- Broken Bridge:
- Ice blocks and energy barriers are blocking the path.
- A literal example: Azurik can overcome broken bridges by flying across with his Air Power.
- Tube Travel: Between the Water and Fire Realm.
- Wide Open Sandbox: Pretty much; once you've unlocked a level, you can revisit that level at any time.