Video Game: A Js World Of Discovery
A.J.'s World of Discovery AKA Adibou - Accompagnement Scolaire 4-7 Ans is an educational game released in 1991 by Coktel Vision.Who's this little fellow on our screen? He's A.J., that's who. And he's about to invite you to his own "World of Discovery".A.J.'s World of Discovery is an educational game where kids can play numerous mini-games:
- an Arkanoid clone;
- a funny face maker, where you can freely change facial features or randomly generate a face;
- a simple graphics program where you can draw pictures with a variety of tools and save them to disk;
- Matchbox car races; you can construct your own track and then race another person or a computer;
- a keyboard that teaches to type;
- a sticker book;
- several jigsaw puzzles, where you are rewarded with an animated picture after you finish piecing it together;
- educational mini-games that teach English and Maths;
- and it's also possible to grow your own garden by planting the seeds and then watch the flowers slowly grow over time.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Mini-Game: At least nine of them.
- Unlockable Content: You get an animated picture as a reward for piecing a jigsaw puzzle together.