Verbal Tic: Web Animation
- The Old Baton Man from Alejo y Valentina, an Argentinian web cartoon, ends all his lines with "viteh", which in heavily accented Buenos Aires Spanish translates to something like "see?".
- All the characters, principal or not.
- Luke in Professor Layton and the malignant growth
- I'M 42!!!
- Rumble Red, the old-timey Great Gazoo knockoff from Homestar Runner, frequently ending sentences with "...rumble?" Then there's Homsar's "AAaaAAaaAA..." and drawing out vowel sounds in words.
- In TGQTSBFH, there's Crazy Yoshi's Dad, who has Pineapple Shouting Disorder.
- In If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device, Glory Hound Cato Sicarious can't say "I" without putting "Cato Sicarious" right after it, even when stressed.