Useful Notes: Portmeirion
Portmeirion is a quaint little Welsh village, built in an Italianate style between 1925 and 1975. Although nice enough in itself, it's become widely known as the set of many TV shows and other bits of fiction. These include, but are in no way limited to:
- The Prisoner
- Danger Man: the episode "View from the Villa"
- Doctor Who: the story "The Masque Of Mandragora"
- Citizen Smith
- The Laughing Prisoner
- Cold Feet
- The Supergrass video "Alright"
- XTC's songs "The Meeting Place" and "The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul"
- The Siouxsie and the Banshees video "the Passenger"
- One episode of 2point4 Children