- The military's standard assault rifle is the vz. 58, a selective fire gas-operated rifle, which, as of 2009, is being currently replaced with the CZ-805 BREN.
Main Battle Tanks
- T-72M4CZ: 30 Total
- T-72M1: 93 Total
Infantry Fighting Vehicles / Armored Personnel Carriers
- The BVP-1: 139 total
- The BVP-2: 174 total
- The BPzV: 76 total
- The OT-64 and OT-90: Being phased out, 5 of the former, 17 of the latter.
- The Pandur II: 107 total
The Czech Military in Fiction
- The popular Arma series is made by a Czech company aptly named Bohemia Interactive Studio. As a tribute to the men and women of their country's armed forces, and to their Czech fans, they included the Czech military in the second game's expansion pack Operation Arrowhead. Later they released a DLC titled "Army of the Czech Republic" that expanded on this even further, adding more Czech units and vehicles and giving them their own single-player campaign.
- A fan mod covers the army of Czechoslovakia.
- A staple in the Wargame series, where their somewhat more diverse lineup rounds out the Warpac minors, contrasting with the simple-and-straightforward East Germans and the infantry-heavy Poles. The Czechs, for instance, are the only Warsaw Pact country to equip its infantry with the Vz 58 instead of a Kalashnikov variant, and to use the single-shot RPG-75 instead of the RPG-7.