- Homestar Runner characters are notorious for made-up swears:
- In the Show Within a Show Teen Girl Squad, Tompkins often uses the expression "Aw peas!".
- Strong Bad has used "bulltonk" and "bullhonkey", the latter later being turned into the name of an energy drink (a parody of Red Bull).
- "What the pfargtl?!" is used once and referenced within the same episode as the acronym "WTPF."
- Homestar Runner himself refers to his butt as his "tweese", even though he's actually said "butt" before (apparently it's a shortened form of "buttweesimo"). He has also said, "Sweet genius, that hurt!"
- Marzipan then later calls Strong Bad a horse's tweese.
- Strong Sad has peculiar elephant feet. He calls them "soolnds".
- In the DVD commentary for the sbemail "technology", Matt says "parg" when Mike tells him to swear.
- In one halloween special, after Bubs and Coach Z come to the door, their response to the candy they get:
Bubs: Aww, zagnut!
- Pimp Lando has its title character's catchphrase, "What the foo?!?"
- In Bonus Stage, upon discovering Craig has slept with Rya:
Joel: Holy snap. You weren't supposed to... count the sheep with her.
Phil: You call sex "counting the sheep"?
Joel: I call everything that. Including people. Sheep.
- Except for the first episode of Petera Dzive, called šņabisnote , the alcoholic drink that frequently appears in the series is always referred to as "the brew" in subtitles. The bottles of Brew are always labelled dzira, meaning "swill."
- The Most Popular Girls in School: Brittnay calls her vagina her "growler".
- In RWBY Chibi, Ruby's reading Blake's "Ninjas of Love" book and comes across a centerfold. She opens it up, cheekily looks at it and declares "Now, that's a katana!" It's hard to tell if she actually means a katana or not.
- YouTube Poops are not shy about swearing, but the nature of sentence mixing sometimes results in Unusual Euphemisms.