Units: Machines Wired For War
The machines of the game machines: Wired for war
The MilitaryGrunts The most basic fighting units, useful for scouting and in large numbers later on. Sub types include
- Scout with bolter
- Scout with disrupter
- Grunt with bolter
- Grunt with disrupter
- Disrupter with flame-thrower
- Warrior with Heavy bolter
- Reaper with auto cannon
- Reaper with plasma rifle
- Wraith Reaper with auto cannons
- Wraith Reaper with plasma rifles
- Enforcer with bolter cannons
- Enforcer with plasma cannons
- Knight with missile launchers
- Knight with plasma cannons
- Knight Templar with long range missile launchers
- Knight Templar with Heavy plasma cannons
- Crusader - mobile heavy missile platform
- Eradicator - gravity collapse weaponry weapon platform
- Goliath - heavy missile firing tank
- Gorilla - bipedal war machine with terrain tearing fists and missile launchers
- Awesome but Impractical: All of these units can cause major damage but are often slow (all), fragile (Crusader, Eradicator) or stupid (Gorilla). They can also wipe out your own units by accident.
- Wasp with plasma sting
- Wasp with missile sting
- Bee Bomber
- Medic Commander
- Medic Commandant
- Surgeon Warlord
- Judas Warlord
- Assassin Warlord
- Assassin Surgeon Warlord
The Civilian (non combat) unitsConstructors The creators of buildings their varieties are Dozer, Builder, Behemoth Mek and Titan Mek.
- Awesome but Impractical: The Titan and Behemoth Mek's are needed to make the highest technology buildings but are huge and slow, making manoeuvring them very difficult, they cannot be airlifted into position either.
- Bag of Holding: The APC's can carry far more than their exterior would suggest.
- Dumb Muscle - what they lack in brains they make up for in speed or carrying capacity (but not both)
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.