Tropers Do It: With Celebrities
- 50 Cent does it In Da Club.
- Jensen Ackles does it beautifully with Jared Padalecki (in a badass manner) for the ladies, while tied down to something.
- Bryan Adams does it for you.
- Rick Astley shows you how to do it in this video.
- The Beastie Boys did it like this, they did it like that, they did it with a wiffle ball bat.
- The Beatles do it Eight Days a Week.
- BRIAN BLESSED DOES IT WITH A LARGE HAM!
- David Caruso does it... *Dramatic Pause* With his sunglasses.
- Jeremy Clarkson does it in the best cars... *Dramatic Pause* ...in the world.
- Stephen Colbert doesn't do it - he puts it on notice.
- He also thinks that bears are deliberately doing it to destroy America.
- Tom Cruise did it on a couch (and in the closet).
- Daft Punk does it harder, better, faster, stronger.
- Dr. Seuss won't do it here or there; Dr. Seuss won't do it anywhere.
- Eminem just drank a fifth of vodka. Dare him to do it?
- Ben Folds does it in the suburbs, just like Quiet Riot and Michael Jackson did. Except that they were talented.
- Sigmund Freud does it with trains and tunnels.
- Neil Gaiman used to do it in England, but now he does it IN AMERICA!
- Tom Hanks does it comedically, then dramatically.
- Jim Henson did it with hundreds of puppets.
- Garrison Keillor does it on the radio.
- Lady Gaga does it with her disco stick.
- H.P. Lovecraft does it with Eldritch Abominations and his thesaurus.
- James Marsters does it villainously, every time.
- Grant Morrison does it in the most confusing way possible.
- The MythBusters replicate it, then duplicate its results.
- Then they keep on doing it until they do it right.
- When Chuck Norris does it, everybody feels it.
- Bill O'Reilly says "Fuck it"... He's gonna do it live!
- Bill O'Reilly can't explain how to do that!
- Keith Olbermann does it with the clown and the manatee.
- P!nk does it in a net, fifty feet in the air. While singing.
- Terry Pratchett does it*
- Joe Quesada does it with the help of Mephisto.
- Mike Rowe does it as dirty as the viewers want it.
- Schrödinger's Cat did it... or maybe not.
- Frank Sinatra did it his way.
- Kanye West would like to interrupt and say someone else does it better for all-time!
- Robin Williams does it fast with lots of improvisation.