Canadian troperette, 17. I'm a boring, average Chinese-Canadian student who is now taking refuge in the Big Apple. I enjoy music and art and anything which does not place me in contact with people whom I do not wish to talk to, which is pretty much the entire human population.
Tropes that describe me:
- Bi the Way: One instance only. Coughcough.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I might be a subversion though!
- Curtains Match the Window: Black hair and dark brown eyes, but unless you're very close, they appear to be black.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Age 19 now. Haven't given up yet.
- Neutral Good
- Genre Savvy
- Gut Feeling
- I Just Want To Be Different: My efforts are almost always in vain.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Gets better as I get older.
- Jade Coloured Glasses
- Loners Are Not Freaks
- Overshadowed by Awesome
- The Quiet One
- Tranquil Fury
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: After being given two weeks to write an essay, I finish it five minutes before it's due in class - typical stuff for me.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Towards the entire social scene of my middle school peers, once we transferred to high school and I could melt into the crowd.
- Silent Snarker
- Spell My Name with an "S": Adopted a common name as a nickname to avoid having to spend five minutes explaining how to pronounce my real name every time I meet someone new.
- Stepford Smiler
- Stupid Sexy Friend: Just once. Or twice...
- Word Cruft: Only in Real Life...!